Re: row is too big: size 8168, maximum size 8160 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Mario de Frutos Dieguez
Subject Re: row is too big: size 8168, maximum size 8160
Date
List pgsql-admin
I see!

Thank you for your quick answer. We have to think if we can rearrange it.

The funny thing is that we have the same number of columns for other
tables which are the same except for stored geometries and those
stores the information without any problem.
That's why I thought maybe is a corruption thing or something