Re: Concat truncates at 257 characters - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Patrick Lademan
Subject Re: Concat truncates at 257 characters
Date
List pgsql-bugs
This appears to be a new behavior in pgAdmin between versions 9.2 and 9.3
because I have existing unit tests with 516 character strings that I copy
and pasted from the pgAdmin result column.

How can I configure pgAdmin to display more than 257 characters in a result
column?