Re: Steps to switch from Master to standby mode : - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Strahinja Kustudić
Subject Re: Steps to switch from Master to standby mode :
Date
List pgsql-admin
I think that you need to create a new base backup from the new master to make the old master a standby server. I usually do this using rsync, so that it takes as fast as possible, but you could also use a tool like http://www.repmgr.org/

Regards,
Strahinja