Re: Bug report: NullPointerException from Driver.connect when passed a Properties with non-string values - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Bug report: NullPointerException from Driver.connect when passed a Properties with non-string values
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
It's the placement of it that is important. It checks there before it does anything of consequence at all. I left it in parseURL in case there is a path that I wasn't aware of, and it is pretty inconsequential

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca