Re: Versioning policy PgJDBC - discussion - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Versioning policy PgJDBC - discussion
Date
Re: Versioning policy PgJDBC - discussion
List pgsql-jdbc
We've changed the numbering scheme once already. The goal was to remove the need to release when the server released, and vice-versa.

I don't see any benefit to changing the numbering scheme now. Regardless of the number the answer will be the same. "Use the latest"

I do see a downside to changing it again, which is more confusion.

So my vote is to stay the course. 12xx