Re: PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Alvaro,

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 17:26, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2020-Aug-31, Matthieu Garrigues wrote:

> It seems like this patch is nearly finished. I fixed all the remaining
> issues. I'm also asking a confirmation of the test scenarios you want
> to see in the next version of the patch.

Hmm, apparently nobody noticed that this patch is not registered in the
current commitfest.

Since it was submitted ahead of the deadline, I'm going to add it there.
(The patch has also undergone a lot of review already; it's certainly
not a newcomer.)

I am looking for this in the commitfest and can't find it. However there is an old commitfest entry

Do you have the link for the new one ?

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks