Re: PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: PATCH: Batch/pipelining support for libpq
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Aug-31, Matthieu Garrigues wrote:

> It seems like this patch is nearly finished. I fixed all the remaining
> issues. I'm also asking a confirmation of the test scenarios you want
> to see in the next version of the patch.

Hmm, apparently nobody noticed that this patch is not registered in the
current commitfest.

Since it was submitted ahead of the deadline, I'm going to add it there.
(The patch has also undergone a lot of review already; it's certainly
not a newcomer.)