Graphical Query Builder bug - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bartosz Dmytrak
Subject Graphical Query Builder bug
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi All
Today I decided to build a query using Query Builder functionality of pgAdmin, so I switched to Graphical Query Builder tab and did some clicking  Few seconds later I received something like this:

SELECT
  jpga_servergroups.groupid,
  jpga_servergroups.groupname,
  jpga_servergroups.caption
FROM
  "MyShema".jpga_servergroups
WHERE
  jpga_servergroups.rolid = 1
ORDER BY
  jpga_servergroups.groupname ASC;

What was fine. Then I noticed there is a long table name before each column, so I decided to add alias for a table. I switched again to GQB, I added alias and problem appeared. SQL generated was like this one:

SELECT
  s.groupid,
  s.groupname,
  s.caption
FROM
  "MyShema".jpga_servergroups s
WHERE
  jpga_servergroups.rolid = 1
ORDER BY
  s.groupname ASC;

WHERE condition wasn't updated, so it is not a correct statement.

env:
pgAdmin III 1.16.0
Mandriva Linux 64 bit

regards,