Re: using libpq create database - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: using libpq create database
List pgadmin-support
On Thu, 2012-09-13 at 20:08 +0800, 墨香 wrote:
> When i use libpq create database with a template,  the template database is opened. But when i do it once again,it
tellsme there is an error - the template database is opened. I wish the tenplate database can shut down automatically .

You should connect to another database, not the template one.

BTW, this is a pgadmin mailing list, and I don't see the connection with
your post. You should better send this to pgsql-general.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info