Re: pgsql: Fix compiler warning for ppoll() on Cygwin - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix compiler warning for ppoll() on Cygwin
Date
List pgsql-committers

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 4:12 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I think the config.cache of lorikeet needs to be cleaned, because the
> return type of strerror_r() has changed as a result of this commit, but
> the build farm logs still show the old test result being used from the
> cache.

lorikeet's latest build run appears to have been done without config
cache, and it succeeded, so your guess was correct.

Next question is why the buildfarm client got that wrong.  Seems like
its accache logic needs to notice changes in src/template/* as well as
the configure script proper.

The problem with that is that a change in one template will cause the cache to be invalidated for every buildfarm member. Maybe that doesn't matter too much - after all we used not to keep the cache at all.

cheers

andrew