Re: pgsql: Fix compiler warning for ppoll() on Cygwin - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix compiler warning for ppoll() on Cygwin
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 4:12 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Next question is why the buildfarm client got that wrong.  Seems like
>> its accache logic needs to notice changes in src/template/* as well as
>> the configure script proper.

> The problem with that is that a change in one template will cause the cache
> to be invalidated for every buildfarm member. Maybe that doesn't matter too
> much - after all we used not to keep the cache at all.

I don't think we change those templates often enough for that to be
much of a concern.  Trying to make the buildfarm script smart enough
to check only the relevant template seems like more trouble than it'd
be worth.

            regards, tom lane