Re: pgsql: Rename files and headers related to index AM - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Rename files and headers related to index AM
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 10:26:51AM -0800, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 10:15 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>> Yea, this seems like a much bigger move than warranted. Especially
>> without a backward compat header put into place.

Hm, I am not sure that it is actually that much used, such stuff is
very specialized.  And this does not prevent the renaming the of the
source files.  One consumer I can think about is Postgres Pro, like
here:
https://github.com/postgrespro/rum

>> Imo this ought to be reverted.
>
> I agree.

Anyway, reverted, let's keep this discussion for later.  And sorry for
the inconvenience.
--
Michael

Attachment