Re: pgsql: Improve autovacuum logging for aggressive andanti-wraparound ru - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: pgsql: Improve autovacuum logging for aggressive andanti-wraparound ru
Date
Re: pgsql: Improve autovacuum logging for aggressive andanti-wraparound ru  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 11:15 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
> > My brain is rather fried for the rest of the day...  But we could just
> > be looking at using USE_ASSERT_CHECKING.  Thoughts from other are
> > welcome.
>
> I'd go with folding the condition into a plain Assert.  Then it's
> obvious that no code is added in a non-assert build.  I can see that
> some cases might be so complicated that that isn't nice, but this
> case doesn't seem to qualify.

Thank you for the comment. Attached the updated patch.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center