Re: pgsql: Improve autovacuum logging for aggressive and anti-wraparound ru - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Improve autovacuum logging for aggressive and anti-wraparound ru
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> My brain is rather fried for the rest of the day...  But we could just
> be looking at using USE_ASSERT_CHECKING.  Thoughts from other are
> welcome.

I'd go with folding the condition into a plain Assert.  Then it's
obvious that no code is added in a non-assert build.  I can see that
some cases might be so complicated that that isn't nice, but this
case doesn't seem to qualify.