Re: [PoC] Improve dead tuple storage for lazy vacuum - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: [PoC] Improve dead tuple storage for lazy vacuum
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 1:46 PM John Naylor
<john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 11:59 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks! Please let me know if there is something I can help with.
>
> I didn't get very far because the tests fail on 0004 in rt_verify_node:
>
> TRAP: failed Assert("n4->chunks[i - 1] < n4->chunks[i]"), File: "../src/backend/lib/radixtree.c", Line: 2186, PID:
18242

Which tests do you use to get this assertion failure? I've confirmed
there is a bug in 0005 patch but without it, "make check-world"
passed.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada