Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Allow file inclusion in pg_hba and pg_ident files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Le mer. 16 nov. 2022 à 13:01, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> a écrit :
2022年11月14日(月) 14:41 Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>:

> On Sat, Nov 12, 2022 at 04:13:53PM +0800, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> > It's looks good to me.  I agree that file name and line number should be enough
> > to diagnose any unexpected error.
>
> Thanks for checking.  I have looked at 0001 and 0002 again with a
> fresh mind, and applied both of them this morning.

Hi

Just a quick note to mention that 0003 adds a new test ("004_file_inclusion.pl")
but doesn't seem to include it in the "meson.build" file.

ah thanks! Michael also mentioned that previously but as we were focusing on preliminary refactoring patches I didn't check if if was fixed in the patches sent recently, but I will definitely take care of it for the next round