Re: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 8:08 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 1:20 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Here are some comments:
> >
> > Why do we need SyncTableStartWrapper() and ApplyLoopWrapper()?
> >

> I have given this comment to move the related code to separate
> functions to slightly simplify ApplyWorkerMain() code but if you don't
> like we can move it back. I am not sure I like the new function names
> in the patch though.

Okay, I'm fine with moving this code but perhaps we can find a better
function name as "Wrapper" seems slightly odd to me. For example,
start_table_sync_start() and start_apply_changes() or something (it
seems we use the snake case for static functions in worker.c).

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/