Re: [SQL] Better way to sort a JSONB array? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Moore
Subject Re: [SQL] Better way to sort a JSONB array?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Almost forgot, here is the DDL on the json table structure.
CREATE TYPE ypxportal2__fgetquestions AS
   (question_seq bigint,
    prompt_seq bigint,
    attribute_name character varying(150),
    back_end_value character varying(1000),
    display_text character varying(4000),
    select_type character varying(30),
    prompt_type_code character varying(50),
    input_required character varying(1),
    inacceptable_choice character varying(1),
    answer_filter_flag character varying(1),
    event_handler character varying(4000),
    suppress_question_codename character varying(200),
    all_questions_on_one_page_flag character varying(1),
    attrib_values_of_question text,
    qg_question_grp_key bigint,
    qg_quest_set2tx_question_set bigint,
    qg_lang2tx_question_language bigint,
    qg_pvs2tx_portal_vendor_serv bigint,
    qg_service2tx_service_catalog bigint,
    qg_label character varying(100),
    qg_form_name character varying(100),
    qg_event_handler character varying(50),
    qg_portal_ven2tx_portal_vendor bigint,
    qg_portal2tx_portal bigint,
    qg_vendor2tx_vendor bigint,
    qg_dealer2tx_dealer bigint,
    qg_edunamecode character varying(100),
    qg_subjnamecode character varying(100),
    qg_qualnamecode character varying(100),
    question_prompt_type_code character varying(150),
    question_key bigint,
    score bigint,
    qg_key2tx_criteria_tree bigint,
    qg_state2tstateprovince character varying(2));
ALTER TYPE ypxportal2__fgetquestions
  OWNER TO qsn_app;