SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Alan Brewer
Subject SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello, everyone! Just wanted to let y'all know that the SouthEast
LinuxFest (SELF) RFP is open:

http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/rfp2013/form.html

Looks like the deadline is April 8th. (Full disclosure: I'm not
involved with planning for the conference; I attended last year's and
had a good time, including bringing a sousaphone to the Pg booth.
They've requested a return of both [the booth and the sousaphone]. ;)
)

Charlotte's a pretty town, it's an interesting hotel (for some values
of "interesting"), and Taste of Charlotte will be going on again
during the conference (at which this happened:
http://youtu.be/hDRPjdrpiLY ).

Also, while we're discussing conferences: OpenSourceBridge has
extended their CFP though Saturday:

http://opensourcebridge.org/blog/2013/03/were-extending-our-call-for-proposals/

and do we know yet if we're doing a booth for OSCON this year?

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com