Re: SQL Path in psql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Miles Pomeroy
Subject Re: SQL Path in psql
Date
List pgsql-general
In my opinion, the use of such a feature is to make simple, commonly
used scripts available from wherever you start up psql and no matter
what database you are connecting to. On Oracle/SQL*Plus I have used
this feature to create simple scripts that replicate informational
backslash commands in psql. If there was someway to define your own
backslash commands in the .psqlrc, that would be even better.

Miles.