Re: Another question about Range types - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Re: Another question about Range types
Date
List pgsql-general

Regarding npgsql, range types have no direct mapping so they will be treated like strings. Sorry for that.

I'll work to add support to it. Would you mind to fill a feature request about that on our feature requests project page? http://project.npgsql.org

Thanks in advance.