Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From John Naylor
Subject Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
<amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> > can use a macro for the same? I have changed this in the attached
> > patch, see what you think about it.  I have used it at a few other
> > places as well.
>
> The macro adds clarity, so I'm in favor of using it.

It just occured to me that the style FSM_LOCAL_MAP_EXISTS seems more
common for macros that refer to constants, and FSMLocalMapExists for
expressions, but I've only seen a small amount of the code base. Do we
have a style preference here, or is it more a matter of matching the
surrounding code?
</amit.kapila16@gmail.com></john.naylor@2ndquadrant.com>

--
John Naylor                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/