Re: INSERT INTO FROM SELECT - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Andrej
Subject Re: INSERT INTO FROM SELECT
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Lynn,

To the best of my knowledge the SQL standard doesn't define that data
inside a table needs
to be stored in any given order. If you expect to see it in a certain
sequence define that at query time,
when you retrieve the data?

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.