Re: Test 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl faild in installcheck due to missing injection_points - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Maxim Orlov
Subject Re: Test 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl faild in installcheck due to missing injection_points
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 at 19:10, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
src/test/recovery/README points out that

  Also, to use "make installcheck", you must have built and installed
  contrib/pg_prewarm, contrib/pg_stat_statements and contrib/test_decoding
  in addition to the core code.

I suspect this needs some additional verbiage about also installing
src/test/modules/injection_points if you've enabled injection points.

(I think we haven't noticed because most people just use "make check"
instead.)

OK, many thanks for a comprehensive explanation!

--
Best regards,
Maxim Orlov.