Re: Test 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl faild in installcheck due to missing injection_points - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Test 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl faild in installcheck due to missing injection_points
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Maxim Orlov <orlovmg@gmail.com> writes:
> After rebasing one of my old patches, I'm hit to a problem with the
> installcheck test for 041_checkpoint_at_promote.pl.

src/test/recovery/README points out that

  Also, to use "make installcheck", you must have built and installed
  contrib/pg_prewarm, contrib/pg_stat_statements and contrib/test_decoding
  in addition to the core code.

I suspect this needs some additional verbiage about also installing
src/test/modules/injection_points if you've enabled injection points.

(I think we haven't noticed because most people just use "make check"
instead.)