Re: Report search_path value back to the client. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: Report search_path value back to the client.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 8/19/24 18:02, Tom Lane wrote:
> Tomas Vondra <tomas@vondra.me> writes:
>> On 8/14/24 18:30, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:
>>> Looks good to me.
>
>> Pushed, after rewording the commit message a bit.
>
> This patch does not appear to have updated any of the relevant
> documentation.

Oh, I haven't realized we explicitly list which parameters are reported.

I see there are two places in libpq.sgml and protocol.sgml that should
list search_path - will fix. I haven't found any other place in the docs
that would need an update, or did I miss something?

regards

--
Tomas Vondra