Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS
Date
Re: RM4292 - Dark mode support for Windows/macOS  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
yes, as i have tested on my local env without those files and it worked. So now those staging files for dark themes are not required ( *.qss, dark/*.svg, light/*.svg etc )  as qss are bundled within the application itself. If we copy those files along with the application and change the QSS, it is not affecting any Qt controls. At compile time, whatever the qss embedded to application, that will be applied.

Thanks,
Neel Patel