pgAdmin4 1.0-beta3 - cannot execute another query in the same query tab after - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Krzysztof O
Subject pgAdmin4 1.0-beta3 - cannot execute another query in the same query tab after
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I am trying to VACUUM my big table. In that case I open "Query Tool"
and i execute:   VACUUM FULL FREEZE ANALYZE VERBOSE hosts;

After few seconds I click "Cancel Query". Everything is OK, I see
message "Execution Cancelled!".

In the same tab i execute SQL query "SELECT 1;"

For the first time i see:  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">  <title>500 Internal Server
Error</title> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>  <p>The server encountered an internal error and was unable to
complete your request.  Either the server is overloaded or there is an
error in the application.</p>

For another:   execute cannot be used while an asynchronous query is
underway********** Error **********

I need to open new Query Tool to execute new query. I think it is a bug.

Tested on: Pgadmin4 1.0-beta3, Windows 7 x64, Server: PostgreSQL 9.5.3
on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat
4.8.5-4), 64-bit

Regards,
Krzysztof Otręba