Re: main.log file not being updated - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Anson Abraham
Subject Re: main.log file not being updated
Date
List pgsql-general
#log_destination = 'stderr'
#logging_collector = off

It was when it was restarted that this didn't start logging.  To restart is an option, but one I'd like to avoid.

It's 9.0 on debian squeeze.
init.d/postgres start

It was writing before.  Just stopped after the last restart or rather reload of the config file.  Also when I did an LSOF of the file, nothing was locking it ... ie usually postgres would be the one, but not in this case.