Postgresql 14 performance - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Kenny Bachman
Subject Postgresql 14 performance
Date
Re: Postgresql 14 performance  (Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@gmail.com>)
Re: Postgresql 14 performance  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

Have a lovely Sunday.
I have a problem with PostgreSQL performance. I am using PostgreSQL 14.5 on Linux physical server. My query was taking 1 or 2 seconds yesterday, but today it is taking 5-6 seconds. Also, nothing has changed in the database. Also, when I run the query for the second time, the query runs for the same time, so I expect it to be more performant the second time because of the cache.
(the database cache hit ratio is 97,8)

Lastly, some other queries take milliseconds normally, but sometimes they take minutes. I didn't understand why this is happening. (There is no lock, no table bloating and up to date analyze)

I am adding the explain analyze output as an attachment.
Attachment