Re: 9.5 repo question - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From John Scalia
Subject Re: 9.5 repo question
Date
List pgsql-admin
We do already have a local repo, but only packages that have been approved by our security team get included. They haven't validated the latest postgresql yet, that's actually what I'm trying to assist them with.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 6:35 AM, jaime soler <jaime.soler@gmail.com> wrote:
El mié, 27-01-2016 a las 11:02 -0600, John Scalia escribió:
> So, then don't bother with the rc1 rpms?  Oh, and I can't use yum
> here to download due to configuration issues, although I do use it
> for the actual install.

Well, you could use a local repo, mirroring yum.postgresql.org if you
have internet restrictions.