Re: problem with distinct not distincting... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Beynon
Subject Re: problem with distinct not distincting...
Date
List pgsql-general
I just managed to solve the problem infact.

The trailing 'e' character on the name was different for one row. All
my tools, (pgadmin and the source data in openoffice) showed the same
'e' character but psql showed it as different character...

Thanks for all taking the time to read / answer. It stumped me for a while!

John.

--
John Beynon
Kyanmedia Ltd.

Registered in England. Company number: 4575679
Registered Office: 171 High Street, Guildford GU1 3AJ