Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL & VMWare - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ibrahim Edib Kokdemir
Subject Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL & VMWare
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, It is slower in default settings of vmware environment. But today vmware has invented other things like SSD cache, vsan etc. If you can afford that kind of i/o improvments in your environment, it is very reasonable to continue on vmware, especially due to the ha things.