Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Semab Tariq
Subject Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 2:03 PM Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 05, 2021 at 11:02:16AM +0500, Semab Tariq wrote:
> After configure when i run make -C sarc/test/subscription check
> PROVE_TESTS=t/080_step_equalTupleDescs.pl it got stucked I am attaching
> regress_log_080_step_equalTupleDescs file and log file of make command

Thanks.  Please replace the previous test case patch with this one, and run it
again.

Did the same with the updated patch and this time make command exit with an error

Bailout called.  Further testing stopped:  command "pg_ctl -D /home/pgbfarm/buildroot-gharial-HEAD/postgresql/src/test/subscription/tmp_check/t_080_step_equalTupleDescs_main_data/pgdata -m immediate stop" exited with value 1 make: *** [check] Error 1 make: Leaving directory `/home/pgbfarm/buildroot-gharial-HEAD/postgresql/src/test/subscription'

PFA make command log and regress_log_080_step_equalTupleDescs files

--
Thanks & Regards,
Semab