Re: BUG #17447: uninstaller fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Semab Tariq
Subject Re: BUG #17447: uninstaller fails
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi

PostgreSQL uninstaller doesn't require any internet connection to uninstall the software
So I suspect the error is somewhere else. Can you please share the uninstaller log file can be found inside C:\Users\$USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\uninstall-postgresql.log