BUG #17447: uninstaller fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17447: uninstaller fails
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17447
Logged by:          david carr
Email address:      david.carr.ctr@socom.mil
PostgreSQL version: 10.20
Operating system:   win 10 19042.1586

During the uninstallation of 10.20 , our organization only allows
administrators to install and uninstall the software, and blocks admins from
communicating with the internet. We have a closed network with no internet
access that the software uninstalls from just fine. Our semi open network
has internet access but administrators are unable to uninstall the product
due to no not being allowed to communicate with the internet even though the
connection exists.