Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Krzysztof Nienartowicz
Subject Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
In the end we hacked the code to re-enable triggers on partitioned
tables and switch off native insert code on partitioned tables. Quite
hackish and would be nice to have it fixed in a more natural manner.
Yes, it looked like locking but not only -
ExecSetupPartitionTupleRouting: ExecOpenIndices/find_all_inheritors
looked like dominant and also convert_tuples_by_name but not sure if
the last one was not an artifact of perf sampling.
Will check the patch 0001, thanks.