Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest)
Date
Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest)  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest)  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
(despite<br/> >> successfully logging in on the main PostgreSQL site) - clicking on the<br /> >> wiki login
<a
href="http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFjNrYsAYTxP+FFtuZcadmqQjBq9ZhB9naNYeDNyCR+NY=H0Rg@mail.gmail.com">http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFjNrYsAYTxP+FFtuZcadmqQjBq9ZhB9naNYeDNyCR+NY=H0Rg@mail.gmail.com</a><br
/>>><br /> >> FWIW I probably changed my password a few weeks ago, and changed it<br /> >> just now
sameproblem - I can login on the main site (www), but when I return to the wiki I'm not logged in. I haven't changed my
reportedhere earlier and is a known bug affecting new accounts and accounts that changed their password since Sunday
(shouldbe in the archives for this list as well as the reviewers list I believe) . I have an idea how to fix that, and
willlook at it as soon as possible but it needs some extensive testing. <p dir="ltr">The wiki issue is new and
definitelysomething different. Hopefully Stefan or someone else on the team can look into that one. <p
dir="ltr">/Magnus