Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Ian Lawrence Barwick
Subject Re: Login issues (wiki, commitfest)
Date
List pgsql-www
2013/6/19 Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>:
(...)
> The issue with the commit fest was reported here earlier and is a known bug
> affecting new accounts and accounts that changed their password since Sunday
> (should be in the archives for this list as well as the reviewers list I
> believe) . I have an idea how to fix that, and will look at it as soon as
> possible but it needs some extensive testing.

Just for reference in case it helps, my account was not new (I guess it has been
around for a few years); I had changed the password at some point in
the last couple
of months, but was not able to log into commit fest earlier with that password.
(I then went and changed the password).

> The wiki issue is new and definitely something different. Hopefully Stefan
> or someone else on the team can look into that one.

I did do the usual clear cookies thing, as well as trying from another browser.

FWIW, when the login was working, I got HTTP 500 errors when trying to login
from anywhere except the wiki index page.

Thanks for any assistance :)

Ian Barwick