Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration
Date
List pgsql-www

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 5:02 PM Célestin Matte <celestin.matte@cmatte.me> wrote:
> Not yet - so far it's just the django 4.2 support, since 3.2 is end of life. We'll get to the rest of the bookworm stuff as well, or course, but we're not ready to go there just yer.

Thanks for the answer! Do you have an idea of the calendar for that? End of support for buster is in 2.5 months
What can we do to help on that task?

Hi!

Oh, we're all on bullseye by now so the EOL of buster should not be relevant. All the standard packages on bullseye (except django itself, which has to be loaded in a virtualenv) should work. Actually, I think we also load django-markwhat into our virtualenv, but I don't think any of those apps actually use it.