Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgarchives & pglister: bookworm migration
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi!

Sorry to get back to you on this one late.

Unfortunately there wasn't, as that branch only existed in my private repos. I'll try to get a proper beta branch set up for next time around. For now, I've just updated our prod deployment to run on 4.2, so please update the harness to run all tests on 4.2 instead. Thanks!

//Magnus