Re: [HACKERS] Supporting huge pages on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Supporting huge pages on Windows
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 4:24 AM, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 3:45 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> I got myself a working build env now so I can at least verify it builds,
> which it does.
>
> With that, I'm pushing this. Let's see what the buildfarm thinks of it. And
> if others end up complaining about the platform drop, but I doubt that.
>
> Once again, apologies for the delay, and thanks for the patch!

+        To start the database server on the command prompt as a
standalone process,
+        not as a Windows service, the command prompt must be run as
an administrator
+        User Access Control (UAC) must be disabled. When the UAC is
enabled, the normal
+        command prompt revokes the user right Lock Pages in Memory
when started.

Is that first sentence  missing the word "and" after "administrator"?

Nope.

But it is missing the word "or".

Fixed, thanks for the spot!