Re: pg_upgrade analyze script - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pg_upgrade analyze script
Date
Re: pg_upgrade analyze script  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 8:53 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 02:18:32PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 5:10 PM Georgios Kokolatos
> > <gkokolatos@protonmail.com> wrote:
> >> I did notice that the cfbot [1] is failing for this patch.
> >> Please try to address the issues for the upcoming Commitfest.
> >
> > Thanks for the notice -- PFA a rebased version!
>
> No objections to remove this script from me.
>
> I have spotted one small-ish thing.  This patch is missing to update
> the following code in vcregress.pl:
>     print "\nSetting up stats on new cluster\n\n";
>     system(".\\analyze_new_cluster.bat") == 0 or exit 1;

Ah, nice catch -- thanks! I guess this is unfortunately not a test
that's part of what cfbot tests.

Untested on Windows, but following the patterns of the rows before it.
I will go ahead and push this version in a bit.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

Attachment