Re: pg_upgrade analyze script - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_upgrade analyze script
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 02:18:32PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 5:10 PM Georgios Kokolatos
> <gkokolatos@protonmail.com> wrote:
>> I did notice that the cfbot [1] is failing for this patch.
>> Please try to address the issues for the upcoming Commitfest.
>
> Thanks for the notice -- PFA a rebased version!

No objections to remove this script from me.

I have spotted one small-ish thing.  This patch is missing to update
the following code in vcregress.pl:
    print "\nSetting up stats on new cluster\n\n";
    system(".\\analyze_new_cluster.bat") == 0 or exit 1;
--
Michael

Attachment