Re: pgsql: Prohibit identity columns on typed tables and partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgsql: Prohibit identity columns on typed tables and partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 2:26 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> Prohibit identity columns on typed tables and partitions
>
> Those cases currently crash and supporting them is more work then
> originally thought, so we'll just prohibit these scenarios for now.

+                               (errcode(ERRCODE_FEATURE_NOT_SUPPORTED),
+                                errmsg("identify columns are not
supported on partitions")));
Er... s/identify/identity/. My fault I guess.

Spotted the separate report on it first, so a fix has been pushed.