Re: Merge a sharded master into a single read-only slave - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Koichi Suzuki
Subject Re: Merge a sharded master into a single read-only slave
Date
List pgsql-general
Here's PostgreSQL-based sharding solution which provides both
read/write horizontal scalability.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/postgres-xc/index.php?title=Main_Page
http://sourceforge.net/projects/postgres-xc/

Hope this helps.