Re: Allow interrupts on waiting standby - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Allow interrupts on waiting standby
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
<tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> I think you can call HandleStartupProcInterrupts() here, instead of checking postmaster death.

Oops, sorry for that, I quite mess up with this patch. The WaitLatch()
call should still have WL_POSTMASTER_DEATH so as it can leave earlier,
but yes I agree with your analysis that HandleStartupProcInterrupts()
as this is part of the redo work.

> Did Simon's committed patch solve the problem as expected?

Does not seem so, I'll let Simon comment on this matter...
--
Michael

Attachment