Re: Patch: add recovery_timeout option to control timeout of restore_command nonzero status code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Patch: add recovery_timeout option to control timeout of restore_command nonzero status code
Date
Responses Re[2]: [HACKERS] Patch: add recovery_timeout option to control timeout of restore_command nonzero status code  (Alexey Vasiliev <leopard_ne@inbox.ru>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 9:10 PM, Alexey Vasiliev <leopard_ne@inbox.ru> wrote:
>> To not modify current pg_usleep calculation, I changed
>> restore_command_retry_interval value to seconds (not milliseconds). In this
>> case, min value - 1 second.
> Er, what the problem with not changing 1000000L to 1000L? The unit of
> your parameter is ms AFAIK.
Of course I meant in the previous version of the patch not the current
one. Wouldn't it be useful to use it with for example retry intervals
of the order of 100ms~300ms for some cases?
--
Michael