Re: Tab completion for CREATE SEQUENCE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Tab completion for CREATE SEQUENCE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2015-06-19 06:41:19 +0000, Brendan Jurd wrote:
>> I'm marking this "Waiting on Author".  Once the problems have been
>> corrected, it should be ready for a committer.
>
> Vik, are you going to update the patch?

Seeing no activity on this thread and as it would be a waste not to do
it, I completed the patch as attached. The following things are done:
- Fixed code indentation
- Removal of "RESTART", "SET SCHEMA", "OWNER TO", and "RENAME TO" in
CREATE SEQUENCE
- Added "START WITH".
- Added TEMP/TEMPORARY in the set of keywords tracked.
I am switching at the same time this patch as "Ready for committer".
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment