Re: pg_dump fails on domain constraint comments - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_dump fails on domain constraint comments
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 7:56 AM, Elvis Pranskevichus <elprans@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like pg_dump emits incorrect text for domain constraint comments:
>
> Assuming the following structure,

Nice catch! qtypname already has fmtId applied to it, so quotes are
applied twice to it in this case. I am adding an entry in the next CF
with patch marked as ready for committer so as this does not fail into
oblivion. A backpatch would be welcome as well.

Here is the patch entry:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/481/
I could not add your name as an author as you visibly do not have a
community account. That's no big deal, I am just mentioning it here to
avoid confusion.
--
Michael